National PCC Week 2019
Growth Driven – Fueling Your Mailing & Shipping Success
Tuesday, September 24, 2019
9:45 AM - 1:30 PM
2323 Citygate Dr.
Columbus, OH 43218
- Hear the Postmaster General’s Video Message
- Featured Speaker, Angela Curtis, A/Eastern Area Vice President shares the “State of the Business”
- Learn Informed Delivery from a Business Perspective with Michelle Toivonen, Marketing Director, Midwest Direct
- Political Mail Overview will be provided by Michael Renshaw, Supervisor, Business Mail Entry Unit
- Network with Senior District Leadership and fellow members of the Mailing Industry
- Special Prize Drawing ~ 1 Full Registration to the NPF in Orlando Florida April 2020
- Tour our state of the art Processing Facility
Acting Vice President, Eastern Area
Angela Curtis has been appointed Eastern Area’s acting vice president.
The area is home to more than 50 million customers in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Tennessee, West Virginia, Delaware, Kentucky and portions of New Jersey, New York, Virginia, and Indiana.
Eastern Area has more than 85,000 employees who work in 35 processing and distribution centers, four national distribution centers and more than 6,600 retail and delivery units. The area’s operating budget exceeds $7.5 billion.
Curtis, a 26-year Postal Service employee, is Eastern Area’s operations support manager. Prior executive assignments include serving as district manager for Mid-Carolinas and Baltimore districts.
|Event Name:||National PCC Week 2019|
|Individual Registration Rate:||25.00|
|Address:||2323 Citygate Dr., Columbus, OH 43218|
|Registration||09:45 am - 10:00 am|
|Welcome/Opening Remarks/Housekeeping||Momo Madiah, Industry Co-Chair
Jenniefer Goldstein, Postal Co-Chair
|10:00 am - 10:15 am|
|Informed Delivery from a Business Perspective||Michelle Toivonen, Marketing Director, Midwest District||10:15 am - 11:00 am|
|Angela Curtis, A/Eastern Area Vice President||PMG Video message
State of the Business
|11:00 am - 12:00 pm|
|Lunch/Networking||12:00 pm - 12:45 pm|
|Political Mail Overview||Michael Renshaw, Supervisor, BMEU||12:45 pm - 01:15 pm|
|Final Remarks ~ NPF Complementary Registration Raffle||Plant Tour at the conclusion of the program||01:15 pm - 01:30 pm|