National PCC Day 2011
PCC Leadership Award Winners
Each year during the National PCC Day live satellite broadcast, the U.S. Postal Service recognizes the outstanding achievements of PCCs around the country. The winners represent the “best of the best.”
The award recipients demonstrated the following success factors:
- Creativity, originality and membership involvement
- Positive impact on membership growth
- Effective communications with membership using various channels
- Positive impact on PCC operations
- In depth education for business mailers to help them grow their business
- Enhanced PCC membership value through educational networking opportunities
The Central Ohio PCC was a recipient of the prestigious National PCC Day Gold Certificate.
Congratulations to all the volunteers on the COPCC who made it possible!